This privacy and cookies policy was last updated on 1st June 2018.
This webshop, www.inkaheritage.com (the “webshop”), is owned and operated by Inka Heritage in the Peru. Your privacy is very important to us and consequently we commit ourselves to protect your personal information when you use our webshop.
By using our webshop and each time you place an order with us, you are agreeing with this privacy and cookies policy as well as with our Terms and Conditions.
WHEN DO YOU COLLECT MY DATA?
We may collect and process information about you when you:
- visit our webshop and other sites accessible from our webshop;
- register an account with us, alter any of your account details or buy any products from our webshop;
- take part in promotions, competitions, customer surveys or comment/rate products that are available in our webshop;
- contact us e.g. in writing, via email or via your account.
WHAT KIND OF DATA DO YOU COLLECT?
- Data concerning your user account
To use our webshop you will need to set up an account. When registering, you will need to submit some personal information including your name, email address, postal address and a password. Your password is used to protect your account from unauthorised access. You should never share your password. If you have reason to believe that your password has been compromised, please contact us immediately.
- Data concerning your purchase
When purchasing a product, we will ask you for such further information as is necessary to complete the purchase. This will include your payment card details (such as card type, name on the card, card number, card expiry date and CV2 number) and billing address.
We collect all data related to any transaction you make through our webshop, including information about the products you purchase and the price that you paid. Additionally, we record your preferences and information on what you add to your shopping list.
HOW CAN I CHANGE MY PERSONAL INFORMATION?
When you register online you can access a “My Account” page that allows you to tailor your commercial communications. To change your preferences simply click “My Account” and click [“Preferences”]. If you do not wish to continue to receive updates or marketing information, please amend your preferences in this section of our webshop. Please note when opting out that you may continue to receive some information from us where this is already in the communication pipeline for up to 4 working days after the date on which you update your account.
CAN I HAVE ACCESS TO THE PERSONAL INFORMATION YOU KEEP ABOUT ME?
Upon written request, we will send you an overview of all the data we saved about you. You also have the opportunity to have the data removed when it is no longer needed for the execution of the order agreement. If you wish your personal information to be removed, please contact us via email@example.com
HOW DO YOU COLLECT MY PERSONAL INFORMATION?
If you do leave cookies turned on, please take care to sign off when you are finished – especially when using a shared computer.
FOR WHAT PURPOSES DO YOU USE MY PERSONAL INFORMATION?
We collect and use your personal information in order to:
- check and verify your identity and prevent or detect crime;
- process your orders;
- administer and operate your account;
- provide user support, process any complaints or enquiries made by you and to tell you about important changes to the service and our webshop;
- manage and improve our webshop and our service for you;
- personalise our service to you;
- provide you, via our newsletter (if signed up), with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you (if you have consented to be contacted for such purposes);
- manage promotions, competitions and customer surveys;
- enforce our Terms and Conditions.
HOW DO YOU KEEP MY PERSONAL INFORMATION SECURE?
The information is only used internally by Inka Heritage and is not passed on to third parties for commercial purposes.
If we receive your information on our website, we always use encryption technologies that are recognized as standard within the IT sector. If we transfer sensitive information such as payment information, we use a secure server.
We have appropriate security measures to prevent loss, misuse or alteration of information that we receive on our site.
As our webshop is not intended for anyone under the age of 18, if we learn that the service has collected information from someone under the age of 18, we will delete that information as quickly as possible.
WILL I RECEIVE MARKETING MATERIAL?
We may contact you (if signed up for the Newsletter):
- with offers and information about our products and services;
- with offers from carefully selected third parties that we feel may be of interest to you;
- for customer research.
If you do not wish to continue to receive updates or marketing information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org